About Your Dentist
"When I was young I remember being excited for my dental checkups. Going to the dentist can be a stressful experience, but I pride myself on providing the best care for my patients, so they can have the same positive experiences I did. Whether it's getting someone out of pain or fixing a broken tooth, Dentistry gives me the opportunity to help people while building long lasting relationships."
"Mother Teresa once said "Peace begins with a smile." It is my goal to give you the smile you deserve in a relaxed, calm, and comfortable setting. Your oral health is an integral part of your overall health. At Anderson Family Dental our mission is to get your mouth healthy again."
- Indiana University School of Dentistry, Indianapolis, IN
- Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN - Master Degree
- Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN - Undergraduate Degree
Dr. Chowdhary is a member of:
- American Dental Association
- Indiana Dental Association
- Indianapolis District Dental Society
- Dentists for Oral Health Innovation
Dr. Chowdhary has also received advanced training in:
- Invisalign invisible braces and Ortho-Tain
- Oral conscious sedation
- Esthetic smile makeovers
- Rotary endodontics (root canals)
Life & Hobbies
Outside of dentistry, Dr. Chowdhary enjoys traveling, playing guitar, watching movies, hiking, fishing and spending time with his family. He is also an avid reader and loves football (Go Colts!).